Complaints about the non-urgent Patient Transport Service should be made directly to the provider, South Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation.
There are three ways to do this:
- By post, write to: South Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust, Patient Experience Team, 7-8 Talisman Business Centre, Talisman Road, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6HR.
- By email: PatientExperience@scas.nhs.uk
- By telephone: call 01256 693108 and ask for the Customer Services Team
To help resolve your complaint promptly, please provide as much detail as possible including:
- Your name, address, email (if possible) and telephone number
- The full name, address, email (if possible) and telephone number of the patient concerned (if that is not yourself) and their written permission to discuss their PTS experience (a signature on the letter will suffice)
- Your booking reference number (if possible)
- A summary of what happened with dates, if possible
Please make your complaint as soon as possible, while memories are still fresh and within 12 months of the event that you are complaining about.
Your complaint will be acknowledged within 3 working days after receipt and a written response will be provided within 25 working days, or sooner in most cases, including any improvements that have been, or will be made as a result of your complaint.
If you are unhappy with the way your concerns have been handled, you can ask the Health Service Ombudsman to review your complaint by contacting:
The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
Millbank Tower, Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP Tel: 0345 015 4033