On Wednesday 23 October, we will be hosting the Sussex Mental Health Event at Holiday Inn London Gatwick Airport, with keynote speaker Paul Farmer, CEO of Mind.
The event will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the Sussex Health and Care Partnership plans to deliver the Long Term Plan for mental health
- Learn more about the contribution housing and the third sector can play in delivering mental health services
- Get involved in shaping our local services
- Network with colleagues across the sectors and across our localities
- Be impressed with some of the great work partners are doing across Sussex
We look forward to seeing you. Please click here to register so we know to expect you. We would also be grateful if you could encourage other key stakeholders within your organisation to attend.